BlackCat WoW PS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bug on Crossbow of Relentless Strikes

2 posters

Go down

bug on Crossbow of Relentless Strikes Empty bug on Crossbow of Relentless Strikes

Post  valhazur Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:30 am

Hi, I just want to let you now that there is a bug on Crossbow of Relentless Strikes
I bought this crossbow on Sunday 7 June 2009, when I tried to use it the following day it doesn't work.
I can still equip it, but when I try to attack a mob it said " out of range". Even when I get closer (melee range) it also didn't work.
Its cost me a lot of BoJ to bought this crossbow, So I'm just hoping this problem could be resolve as soon as possible.

cheers
Agamiel

valhazur

Back to top Go down

bug on Crossbow of Relentless Strikes Empty Re: bug on Crossbow of Relentless Strikes

Post  Admin Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:21 am

I think it's bug with the mob, not the crossbow itself. Have you try this with different mob? At different place? During raids?

Admin
Admin

https://blackcat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

bug on Crossbow of Relentless Strikes Empty Re: bug on Crossbow of Relentless Strikes

Post  valhazur Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:59 pm

yup i tried on several places and different mobs
the first time I used it was in Hellfire Peninsula, I also tried in terrokar forest it still not working.
I also try to attack mob in raid (gruul liar) still it said "out of range"

valhazur

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:08 am

That's weird... I'll check it out tonight prior to raid

Admin
Admin

https://blackcat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum