BlackCat WoW PS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gbank Rules! and Laws!

4 posters

Go down

The Gbank Rules! and Laws! Empty The Gbank Rules! and Laws!

Post  Rachnad Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:47 pm

Yep, in this topic, we will discuss the rules, laws, and theory of Gbank, complete with the list of what should be, and what should not be stored at Gbank

(GM feel free to modify, or maybe i will, when the lists grows)

Gbank List : that I think should NOT be inside GBank, remember (IMO) feel free to discuss
Skill book (Arcane brilliance, GoTW etc2, Reason : Trainable)
Buyable recipes from vendor (Reason : Buyable)
Any T1 equivalent gears, especially the one which needs level 60 to be equipped (Reason : Replaceable with outland greens)

: that i think should be inside Gbank
Mithril ores (dunno why it's really scarce and hard to farm)
level 250-300 enchanting mats and above (Illusion dust, Eternal essences, those 2 thing damn hard to farm, damn expensive too)
Rare gems and green gems (JC)
Outland and northrend rare/epic gears

That's my list for now, feel free to discuss!

On the side note, i've seen people always use GBank money for personal repair (personal achievement, dungeon clearing progress..) >< which i think is innapropriate, mostly (Not everyone, i won't list any1 here) those who choose option A or given money by GM (200k / 50k gold? and repair using GBank gold? seriously?)

i think the Gbank gold should be prioritized for newcomers repairs and raid progression repairs (Saturday raid) and it always can be used to make some resistant or crafted gears, given that it is REALLY necessary

Good day

Rachnad

Back to top Go down

The Gbank Rules! and Laws! Empty Re: The Gbank Rules! and Laws!

Post  Admin Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:53 am

Rachnad wrote:
On the side note, I've seen people always use GBank money for personal repair (personal achievement, dungeon clearing progress..) >< which i think is innapropriate, mostly (Not everyone, i won't list any1 here) those who choose option A or given money by GM (200k / 50k gold? and repair using GBank gold? seriously?)

i think the Gbank gold should be prioritized for newcomers repairs and raid progression repairs (Saturday raid) and it always can be used to make some resistant or crafted gears, given that it is REALLY necessary
Thanks for your post Rachnad, I agree with all of them but I agree very much with this specific point (see bolded text), Thanks for pointing it out. Guys, you should have enough money for your own repair. Gbank money is for repair for losses incurred when we do raiding.
When you go repair, there are TWO repair icon, one with yellow and the other is normal one. THE ONE WITH YELLOW is using Gbank's money, please be considerate..

Thanks..

Admin
Admin

https://blackcat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtradi Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:29 am

Also please put items that's needed for rep grinding repetable quest for faction(of course for the one of you who already exalted).

Thank you Smile

Last edited by Xtradi on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Xtradi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachnad Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:15 pm

Nice Idea Vath!

but we should put lists on which rep items, in my opinion, it should be scrycer/Aldor rep items.

The reason is because some people don't take inscription, which means no shoulder enchants at northrend (Until Sons of Hodir chain Q is fixed)
So, with scryer/Aldor rep items, all can go exalted with Scryer/Alror and use their shoulder enchant!

i also want to put "Coilfang Armament" because it only take 1 slot on GBank, and Useable till exalted, replace the unidentified plants with this, IMO

is there anymore idea for GBank? maybe regarding what the GBank gold should be used except for repair and crafted gear? and what weapon and armor should be put inside Gbank?

Rachnad

Back to top Go down

Post  gozila Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:36 pm

couldn't agree more Very Happy

rep items should be made top priority, along with non trainable skills (FA for example?) and also prof items above 300 (is it?) damn they're so friggin hard to find and also expensive

anyway, yeah please don't put junks in the Gbank (i think happened on old server though Razz )

anyway, how bout darkmoon deck? also in the Gbank or...?

gozila

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachnad Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:19 pm

Yep, nice idea from gozila, all type of cloth can be stored at Gbank! actually, we should keep the quantity, like... 5 Stacks for each cloth type?

Also as Gozila mentioned, BC-WotLK profession mats! with exception of enchanting can start from 250, (Illusion dusts, Eternal essences, LBS)

Rep item for now should be scryer/aldor/Cenarion expedition. if any1 know any important faction please post here, provided there ARE rep items for that faction!

Oh, this might be off topic, but, for DPS Casters, PLEASE grind ur rep with sha'tar for temporary head enchant, as for now the tabard is not working which means no effective way to grind Kirin Tor Rep (Head Enchants SP/Crit, actually THERE is a way but, provided you have 375 fishing or JC or Cooking, and the rep is miniscule... 360/60/460)

On topic again, i believe there are no rep items that useable for northrend factions (So far), and to Gozila, for darkmoon deck, IMO please put only northrend deck, because IMO that is what we are going to use anyway

Rachnad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down