BlackCat WoW PS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auction House /Gold Farming Tips and Tricks

Go down

Auction House /Gold Farming Tips and Tricks Empty Auction House /Gold Farming Tips and Tricks

Post  Admin Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:01 am

Hi everyone,

I'm sure that most of you are expert in trading in AH but for those who doesn't or new to the server, I'll give you some tips how to use AH and how to easily farm gold in my server.

1.) Always use Auction House to sell your item. NPC is good for quick money if you don't mind your item bought at low price

2.) If your item didn't get bought by TukangJual (AHBot) that's because you're asking too much. If you don't know what is the price that the bot willing to buy, I recommend you to sell it at the auction using whatever the value suggested by auction house or choose slightly lower price. Don't put any buyout value, set the auction to 12 hours and wait.

Once it's sold, observe what is the final price so next time you can put that as buyout value. This way you don't have to wait until 12 hours to get your money. If your BO (buyout) value is considered reasonable by bot, it should buy it within 10-15 mins max.

Now, on to legally farming money (no kind of cheat and hax is allowed on my server, 1 warning and the next one is kick+ban). This tactic only applies to Alliance char. Maybe horde players can share their tips and tricks to farm money here?

If you're alliance, you can get into stockade instance in Stormwind. It's a level 25-28 instance. Get in, clean the instance and then you get out, sell your item at auction house (only 2 mins walk). Reset the instance and then do it again until you feel that you have enough. Since all non-epic items below 69 are BoE, it can be sold in AH.

Obviously low level items doesn't sell for very much so you can do this with Scarlet Monastery but it's a long walk where stockade is only 2 mins away from AH.

So there you go, that's my tips for all of you.

Maybe other people want to share theirs?

Cheers..
BC

Admin
Admin

https://blackcat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down