BlackCat WoW PS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dk gua stuck di ebon hold.. in ghost form.. help GM

3 posters

Go down

Dk gua stuck di ebon hold.. in ghost form.. help GM Empty Dk gua stuck di ebon hold.. in ghost form.. help GM

Post  TOM Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:26 pm

mr GM.. please res my human DK <Death lvl 62>

anyway.. ceritanya kayak gini... gua dah kelar 100 elite dll.. sampe ke quest yg dikasi highlord morgraine.. disuruh ngomng ama lich king di bawah... gua turun ke bawah cari lich king.. tiba2 ditembak.. kyk fireblast 2k+ .mati dah... rez.. hidup.. in combat mode straight away.. fireblast lagi.. mati.. rez mati rez mati.. lol
10x ada.. sampe gear gua hancur deh..
then,,, i try to fly back to ebon hold after i rez myself.. and it works..
but.. masalahnya mulai dari sini.. rupanya yg balik ke ebonhold itu cm ghost saya. haha.. body nya tinggal dibawah..karena mati waktu mo terbang haha.. parah abiz!
so.. now my ghost stuck at ebon hold.. with no body to rez.. and no spirit healer at ebon hold

intinya.. quest ngomong ama lich king itu buggy.. turun lgsg di tembak sampe mati.. rez juga mati.. and now.. my char stuck at ebon hold in ghost form.. unable to do anything.. -.-;
how? any idea how to fix this?
really confuse..
maybe try to rez me and put me back in ebon hold?

PS: gua ada coba abandon questnya soalnya gua kira dgn begitu.. itu fireblastnya bisa berhenti.. rupanya sama aja.. so.. i need to back to ebon hold.. to get that quest back.. in order to complete it..

do something mr GM....
thanks T.T

TOM

Back to top Go down

Dk gua stuck di ebon hold.. in ghost form.. help GM Empty Re: Dk gua stuck di ebon hold.. in ghost form.. help GM

Post  TOM Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:31 pm

anyway.. sildran also facing the same problem with that fireblast things...
untungnya.. dia ga mati waktu terbang.. jadi char dia selamat sampai di ebon hold..
sedangkan punya wa.. mati di ebon hold lol...

TOM

Back to top Go down

Dk gua stuck di ebon hold.. in ghost form.. help GM Empty Re: Dk gua stuck di ebon hold.. in ghost form.. help GM

Post  TOM Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:42 pm

ok fix the death issue.. helped by sidran.. thanks hehe

the problem is.. i cant type .start.. in chat.. becoz im dead..
so.. sildran invite me to guild.. and i can type in guild message.. type "/g .start"and i was restart..
now trying to figure out what happen to that fireblast things lol.. brb

this will work if someone ever encounter this problem again..

TOM

Back to top Go down

Post  TOM Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:13 pm

the quest is abit buggy.. sometimes. lich king wont show up.. try to die several times.. and he will show up.. -.-
everything is ok for now..
thanks for reading.

TOM

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:36 am

Please post a nice bug description about the quest on the core devs forum. If you need more info on how to do this , please read https://blackcat.forumotion.com/wotlk-bugs-f37/how-to-report-core-and-db-bugs-straight-to-the-developers-t279.htm

Thanks..

Admin
Admin

https://blackcat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AXE Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:50 am

Sebenernya ga perlu mati.... muter2 sedikit juga Lich Kingnya muncul. Dulu sih triggernya gini: naek ke podium tempat LK berdiri, turun, muter2in kamera bentar, naek lagi podium baru ada LKnya

AXE

http://proudlyhikki.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down