BlackCat WoW PS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be on holiday from 5th of March - 25th of March

4 posters

Go down

I'll be on holiday from 5th of March - 25th of March Empty I'll be on holiday from 5th of March - 25th of March

Post  Admin Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:26 am

Hi guys,

Just to let you all know that I'll be going to Japan for holiday, starting 5th of March until 25th of March. As such there will be no GM raid or Core/DB update until I get back. If you couldn't login while I'm away because my router hung, internet died or power outage, I'm sorry about that in advance. Take it as a hint to get a break from WoW.

In my absence, officers will be acting on my behalf. Any decision they made while I'm away will be the same as my decision so it should be treated as such. Therefore any disrespect to the officers will be the same as disrespecting me..

Cheers..
Admin

Admin
Admin

https://blackcat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I'll be on holiday from 5th of March - 25th of March Empty Re: I'll be on holiday from 5th of March - 25th of March

Post  shades Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:06 am

O.o 'GASP!' japan!, have a nice trip, remember to take a photo with the giant gundam, teh food, visiting akihabara, the HOT SPRING!, last...
dun't forget the gurl, and remember dont let wifey to tag along :p

shades

Back to top Go down

I'll be on holiday from 5th of March - 25th of March Empty Re: I'll be on holiday from 5th of March - 25th of March

Post  HenryK Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:55 am

Enjoy your holiday

HenryK
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  TOM Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:48 pm

have a nice trip bro.. have fun!

TOM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down