BlackCat WoW PS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is everybody?

5 posters

Go down

Where is everybody? Empty Where is everybody?

Post  Badai Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:51 pm

The server seems to be pretty quiet lately. I thought people would swamp the server after it's back on Crying or Very sad

I heard that most of you guys are having connection problems?

Badai

Back to top Go down

Where is everybody? Empty Re: Where is everybody?

Post  Admin Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:51 am

I don't know why the server is quiet now, I was hoping that you guys can tell me.. I guess 20 days of no WoW does have an effect Razz

Anyway, I've been told that people are eager to move on to another dungeon/instance. I know that we have cleared Karazahan but several new people still need gears from kara, including me (I need helm) so the sooner we gear up these people, the sooner we can move on.. So if no one is turning up to raids then we're stuck in Kara forever..

Cheers..

Admin
Admin

https://blackcat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:52 am

Guys, we essentially have the right number of people but because currently our group composition is quite strict, we run into trouble once the key raid member is not there, mainly healer and tanker.

Therefore, whenever we are not raiding and you have a spare moment, please level up and gear up an alt or two that can be use for raiding, I'll try to level up tank warrior and priest.

This way our raid progression is not halted whenever someone didn't turn up

Suggestions are welcomed Smile

Cheers Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where is everybody? Empty my opinion is we need more player

Post  shades Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:40 am

there have been less mo active player since the server down for 20 days, also some are busy with work early of this year (like me).

before we have :
daily player 3 - 5+ player
saturday n weekend raid 7 - 11+ player (but maybe less if some are hanging out or can't onlin)

we need to have :
daily player 6 - 9+ player
saturday n weekend raid 12 - 20+ player (but maybe less if some are hanging out or can't onlin)

as you can see just have 1 grup raiding, there's always something happen or obstacles.

therefore n order to keep this server more lively, more raid sequence or schedule we need more player to cycle in the serve.
advertise and invite is needed.

shades

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:00 am

shades wrote:
advertise and invite is needed.
Agree, but where? Suggestions are welcomed. I'll try to advertise back in forums that I know but since I want select the players this means I have to be active in those forums which means can't be too many.

Officers have my permission to advertise in forum that they can be active on, you know what quality I want in players so you would know how to select them. Remember the key point is they can be active in server so we can have the right numbers for raiding. Try not to restrict yourself with just Indonesian players.. Smile

Cheers Smile

EDIT: Kaskus users, please try to make sure our thread does not fall further than page 2. You can bump it up with just casual chat. You never know who's gonna read it. Thanks.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gozila Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:57 am

piru here

errrr.... after all this time, I'm having problem joining raid group on saturday's, to be honest, I never cleared kara, the only one time I joined the official raid at kara, we got wiped out by moroes.

so the problem of my absence are mostly because :

1. the schedule is too "nanggung", I am aware that kara starts at 8pm, Indonesian time or australia time? either way, I'm having trouble joining (especially on saturdays) since it's family time, besides, it's dinner time >.<.

2. the population is sometimes so low that we can not do kara at weekdays, it would be a lot more easier for me to join raid groups on weekdays and also a liitle later on the night (like 9.30PM or so)

forgive me if I sound like whinning and giving excuses for my absence, but that's the situation >.< can't do much about it.

I really hope that we can figure out something for these matters.

LETS DO RAIDSSSSS bounce

gozila

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:13 pm

I do think that we need 1 raid on weekdays, 1 raid on weekend (to accomodate players like me). You need to bring this up with the officers when you're online.

In case you don't know, the officers are Badai, Aizter, Shelfaniel, Holydps, Moondur, Azure.

Thanks.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Smith Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:56 am

Will try to work something out for the weekdays.

The only problem I can see now is the lagfest. Not sure where it's coming from, but since last week, lag has been problematic for most of our players.

It's like we're taking turns getting lag spikes each day.

I can have a normal night while Pedo/others would get lagfest, and vice versa the next day.

But at any rate, will try to ask the other officers to run Kara at least 1 night per week to gear up the new players / newly dinged lvl 70.

/cheers

Kevin Smith
Officers

https://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/Valaluveang/Posters/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:18 am

Last week I was doing some major downloads Very Happy

Also please bear in mind that NSW is currently floods and Victoria has bushfires, so I think it might have some effect...

Cheers..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum