BlackCat WoW PS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Login Server Down

2 posters

Go down

Login Server Down Empty Login Server Down

Post  Badai Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:12 am

Just tried logging in at around 15:00 WIB. Message: Login Server Down. My internet connection seems fine (hence being able to post here). Is there an error going around? as Jerry also noted that today only about 4 people are online (usually more than that).

I was able to log in earlier this morning though.

Badai

Back to top Go down

Login Server Down Empty Re: Login Server Down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:29 pm

Sorry, my free domain name from DynDNS expired without me realising it. Normally I get an e-mail to renew every month but I think this time the mail went into my spam inbox and I deleted it without screening through them >_< Screening over 200 spams everyday is not something that I enjoy doing..

It's already back but depending on when your local DNS catches up with this, you may not be able to logon straight away. If this is the case, please wait couple of hours and try again..

Cheers..

Admin
Admin

https://blackcat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Badai Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:21 pm

I was able to see my green dashing & handsome orc mug again as of 19:00 Indo time Razz Thanks, Felix Very Happy

Badai

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:27 am

I think the core and my router crashed >_<

Router came up but not the core.. I'm outside now and it's a bit troublesome to gain remote access.... I'll be back home within 1 hours..

Sorry guys...

EDIT: Server is up, sorry about the delay guys, I was outside and couldn't get back home until now... >_<

Admin
Admin

https://blackcat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down