BlackCat WoW PS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: If I tell you guys how to report DB and Core Bugs to the devs, would you help them?

+3
Badai
Rachnad
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Would you help the devs by reporting bugs?

Poll: If I tell you guys how to report DB and Core Bugs to the devs, would you help them? Vote_lcap89%Poll: If I tell you guys how to report DB and Core Bugs to the devs, would you help them? Vote_rcap 89% 
[ 8 ]
Poll: If I tell you guys how to report DB and Core Bugs to the devs, would you help them? Vote_lcap0%Poll: If I tell you guys how to report DB and Core Bugs to the devs, would you help them? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll: If I tell you guys how to report DB and Core Bugs to the devs, would you help them? Vote_lcap11%Poll: If I tell you guys how to report DB and Core Bugs to the devs, would you help them? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll: If I tell you guys how to report DB and Core Bugs to the devs, would you help them? Empty Poll: If I tell you guys how to report DB and Core Bugs to the devs, would you help them?

Post  Admin Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:15 am

Hi guys,

Obviously in order to make our server as retail like as possible, devs need help from people like us to let them know that there's a bug and it needs to be fixed. If I tell you guys on how to do it, would you help them out? This applies to core and DB.

Admin
Admin

https://blackcat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Poll: If I tell you guys how to report DB and Core Bugs to the devs, would you help them? Empty Re: Poll: If I tell you guys how to report DB and Core Bugs to the devs, would you help them?

Post  Rachnad Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:52 am

I'm up for that, normally i always check instances and raids whether they are fixed or not every core or DB update
reasons: because that is the reasons we are here, in this server

Rachnad

Back to top Go down

Poll: If I tell you guys how to report DB and Core Bugs to the devs, would you help them? Empty Re: Poll: If I tell you guys how to report DB and Core Bugs to the devs, would you help them?

Post  Badai Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:45 am

I'm in, but is there a specific format in the way we report / way of submission or just post them here?

B.

Badai

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:11 pm

If we go ahead, I will give the instructions on how to do it...

In the mean time, people, please don't forget to vote so I know how many people are ok with this..

Admin
Admin

https://blackcat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TOM Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:29 pm

i'm in Smile

TOM

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtradi Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:08 pm

I'm in. just make it simple to report a bug.

Xtradi

Back to top Go down

Post  HenryK Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:55 pm

I'm in...just that I may not be much helpful since I don't have retail experience and I may not be as accurate in pinpointing the problem, but i'll give it a try XD

HenryK
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  neyzlimit Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:27 pm

count me in sir Smile

neyzlimit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down