BlackCat WoW PS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activity during X-mas and new year

2 posters

Go down

Activity during X-mas and new year Empty Activity during X-mas and new year

Post  Admin Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:59 am

Hi guys,

Just to let you all know that I will be in Indonesia from 19th of December to 23rd of Jan 2009. I will be very busy during those times (for those who doesn't know, I'm getting married). Don't worry, the server will be online. I'm just not sure whether I'll be able to logon/raid accordingly. Therefore in my absence officers are speaking on my behalf, I hope to have a chat with them briefly before I leave.

This is the time to be with family and loved ones, so I suggest that you guys take a break from WoW. Enjoy the holiday and come back next year. I suggest we go back to raiding starting 15th of January?

Having said that, since the server will be online anyway so if you want to organise raiding between yourselves, please feel free to do so. My suggestion is to take a break, come back next year..

Cheers..

Last edited by Admin on Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://blackcat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Activity during X-mas and new year Empty Re: Activity during X-mas and new year

Post  shades Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:37 am

wew, getting married ^_^

its look like ppl tend to get married near xmas n newyears date, but wish you have a happiest live ^_^

shades

Back to top Go down