BlackCat WoW PS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upgrade to 3.2.2a will be delayed until next year

Go down

Upgrade to 3.2.2a will be delayed until next year Empty Upgrade to 3.2.2a will be delayed until next year

Post  Admin Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:31 am

Hi guys,

Sorry about this, after reading in core and DB forum, it become obvious that core+db is not ready for 3.2.2a (this is why I usually wait for a week after major release). Lots of things is not working, because this is holiday season I think there won't be much movement in the Trinity community.

Therefore we won't be moving to 3.2.2a until next year or when it seems the core+db is rather stable. Because the next core update will be 3.2.2a, I also won't be doing my weekly core+db update until we're ready to switch to 3.2.2a

I will remove the 3.2.2a announcement in Guild MOTD (or can officers do it for me pls? Smile) and will put the appropriate one when we're ready (hopefully won't be long)

Merry X-mas and Happy new year guys Smile

Cheers..
Admin

Admin
Admin

https://blackcat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Upgrade to 3.2.2a will be delayed until next year Empty Re: Upgrade to 3.2.2a will be delayed until next year

Post  Admin Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:04 pm

Well, looks like my prediction was proven wrong.. Trinity core team has officially marked one of the revision to be 3.2.2a and they've drop support for 3.1.3. With that, TDB team also release DB for 3.2.2a.. Very impressive work I say, my hats off to them Smile

So that we can be on relatively the same level as the devs, I will be updating the server between 26th-28th of December 2009. That means, if you logon and you can still get in, that means the core hasn't been updated, if you can't that means the core has move to 3.2.2a. Please DO NOT post auctions between these dates..

Thanks...

Cheers..
Admin Smile

Admin
Admin

https://blackcat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down