BlackCat WoW PS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server reborn part 2

3 posters

Go down

Server reborn part 2 Empty Server reborn part 2

Post  Admin Wed May 20, 2009 3:53 am

Hi guys,

This is a very sad day for me because I thought we finally getting somewhere with the raid progression but then any activities that involves human interaction will almost always lead to differences in opinion. In retail, if you don't like the guild you just /gquit and look for a better one but in our server which has very small number of people, this will lead to the death of the server. Small server relies heavily on the player being cooperative towards each other, showing kindness, there's no room for elitism in small communities. If the players can't get along, the server will lose players and die.

Well it seems that the history repeats again, due to unforseen circumstances (even I didn't see this one coming and it come as a HUGE shock to me) the server will die and reborn into something else - again. Into what? I don't know yet. When? Don't know that too. I guess this is partly my fault for unable to logon everyday so I can't keep things in check. But as I have always said that RL (Real Life) is MUCH more important than WoW so me being able to logon only once a week cannot be helped..

For people who has just joined the server, I'm very sorry you haven't got the chance to experience WoW at its fullest. To the veterans, I thank you all for making raid enjoyable. After all it's the people that makes it fun, the game is just providing a platform. To the officers, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for managing the server on my behalf while I'm not there. You guys are the best.

For Indonesian people who likes to meet up with other Indonesian in WoW, there's a thread in Kaskus for WoWScape server. They already migrated to WOTLK and they have heaps of Indonesian people. They seem to have very nice people there, it's worth visiting.

I wish you all good luck in your future gaming, may it all be fun and bring many memories to you..

If there's no change to the state of player's attitude in our server, the server's last day would be Friday 23rd of May 2009. Server will be taken down Saturday morning, 24th of May 2009. It's up to you guys whether you want to keep it or not..
If you want to keep it, get together, discuss this, get it sorted out between you.. you all know what's going on better than me.. but by the look of things, doesn't look good...

Once again.. thank you everyone, it's been fun..

Cheers

Felix (Mutmut/Mageputih)

Admin
Admin

https://blackcat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Server reborn part 2 Empty Re: Server reborn part 2

Post  Admin Thu May 21, 2009 4:18 am

Last night there were long discussion between core raiders on how to solve this issue. I must say thank to everyone that was involved. That show that you love the server and you do not want to see it closed down. I was very touched.

Just a friendly reminder that small server relies heavily on its player being a close knit community. I would suggest from now on that we all shouldn't keep any secret and you should treat your fellow raider as you would with your close friends, with kindness and tolerance..

Again, thank you everyone for being able to resolve this and move on..

Hopefully we'll able to continue as per normal and finish TBC soon..

Cheers Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TOM Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:38 pm

wah.. seems like something big has happen before i join..
gossip gossip Very Happy
what happen mr GM? =interview mode on= wakakaka

TOM

Back to top Go down

Post  Badai Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:15 am

Yow! thread udah tua diangkat lagi... sangkain bener server-nya mau di take down lagi. Sampe kaget. Nggak usah diungkit2 lagi deh, Tom Smile Enjoy maen aja sekarang.

B.

Badai

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:40 am

With that, I'll close this topic...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content